Our Chaplaincy Team are a dedicated and passionate group, with some members also being parish altar servers, showing their commitment to the service of others.
The duties of the Chaplaincy Team include:
· To lead prayer opportunities throughout the year - e.g., Friday Prayers, praying the Rosary and preparing Adoration of the Eucharist.
· Help to monitor and improve the Catholic life of our school.
· To promote and be involved in fundraising for charities.
· To represent the school at Diocesan events.
· To support the school in its Mission Statement and values.
Here are some of the reasons the children love being a member of the Chaplaincy Team.
“I like how we can lead the children in Friday Prayers, and how the Chaplaincy Team work together.”
“I like how we get to do teamwork, and we have time being closer to God.”
"I feel closer to God, and I feel like I am helping other people be close to God.”
"I like helping with Friday Prayers, and taking part in all the activities.”
I like helping with fundraising, and the feeling of being peaceful at Friday Prayers.”