It is our school policy that all children wear school uniform when attending school, representing the school, or when participating in a school-organised event outside normal school hours.
School uniform promotes a sense of pride, community and belonging in our school. In order to maintain this strong sense of identity, we require all children to wear school uniform which consists of:
- Navy blue jumper or cardigan - plain or from the school uniform provider
- Pale blue polo shirt - logo-ed or plain
- Grey tailored trousers / skirt / pinafore / shorts
- Blue gingham dress
- Navy tights
- Black, plain, sensible, safe shoes or boots - leather or leather look not fabric.
- Plain or logo-ed white t-shirt
- Plain black shorts / jogging bottoms / leggings
Children come to school on their PE day in their PE kit with their school jumper or cardigan.
A school reading folder is required for each child and can be ordered from our school uniform provider. Children will also need a water bottle. Lunch boxes should be of a standard shape and size.
For more detailed information, please read the school uniform policy.
Our school uniform provider is Logo Leisurewear and orders can be made online or by returning the order form to the school office.